Monday, July 20, 2009

Bling Bling

Notice anything especially sparkly about my little princess??

That's right, she is now the proud new owner of little flower earrings! This wasn't how or when I thought she would get them, but what can I say........the girl loves her some bling!! Ha!! Well, lets back up for a minute, Macie has loved stick on earrings since Christmas. Every morning we had to put some on and then of course have melt down central when she looked in the mirror an hour later and one was missing! Fast forward......to about a month ago....my niece, Emilee, had gotten hers done and we took a trip to San Angelo to visit them and Macie fell in love! So, I asked her over and over if she really wanted them and even pinched her ear so she would know it would hurt. She was adamant. So off we went with Em and Aunt Megan in tow. They got her all set up and I was holding her hands and sweating and starting to think this was a bad idea(Megan told me Em cried a good little bit). They counted to three and she kinda flinched and they handed her the mirror and she just smiled, said "Ohhh Petty" and asked to go get her candy! Seriously not a tear!! I got my second hole done when I was 15 and I think I about cried then.........so needless to say she doesn't get the toughness from her Mom. I always thought we would do it around Kindergarten, but she loves them and lets me take care of them......so we are both happy!
I made Macie this shirt and bow to wear for Jackson's T-ball.
The back is my fav. part! Excuse Tucker!
Jackson has his last game on Saturday!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

she's such a good little poser.