Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Back !!!!


It's official......I am back and hopefully will do a good job keeping up! Life just got kinda crazy busy for a bit. I have gotten quite a few things accomplished that I have been wanting to do for a good while. Macie now has a big girl girly girl room, and I LoVe it!! She has done wonderful in her big girl bed. I am charging my camera batteries or I would post some pics. I will try to get some up asap. Onto our handsome little man...Jax got a room makeover too. It is re-painted, in blue still, but now it is fauxed (not sure if that is a word, but you get my drift.) He also got two much needed bookshelves for some serious organization. He really likes his "new room" too! I will do my best to get some pics of the kiddos bedrooms up this weekend.


I hate entries with no pics, so here is Miss. Thang to hold you over till this weekend!

0 comments: